The following articles must be perused and observed with utmost care by all applicants who visit the visa application centers due to security purposes.
Applicants visiting our offices are prohibited from bringing and using the following items at our offices:
- All battery-operated or electronic devices such as mobile phones, cameras, audio/video tapes, compact discs (CD), MP3 players, floppy discs, laptops, or mobile music players.
- Only a plastic sheet protector containing your application documents is allowed. All bags including travel bags, backpacks, and briefcases, as well as zippered folders, are prohibited.
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any kinds of cutting, piercing, combustible, and inflammable materials (matchbox/lighter/gasoline/scissors/pencil sharpener/nail file etc.)
- Weapon or weapon-like objects or any kind of explosive materials.
- Food and beverage. Please do not bring with you these kinds of items when you are to visit our application centers. There is no space at our offices to keep the prohibited items, and no entrust is accepted.
No third person can accompany the applicant during visa applications (except for those who will make an application by proxy). However, the applicants physically in need of the help of another person can keep a companion with them.
Our offices are under surveillance by cameras 24/7 as per our security policy.
Gateway Visa Services INC declares to not to disclose, distribute, reveal, present, or sell your personal details to any third persons unless you give your prior permission or unless it is legally required to reveal such details due to a court decision or any other legal procedure.
Gateway Management is a solution partner of diplomatic missions and is authorized to receive applications for the various visa, permit, and travel certificates and to perform administrative and non-legal duties/functions. With the processing of these implementations, Gateway Management acts as a data processor and is the data supervisor of the relevant diplomatic missions.
Kindly submitted for your information.